I clicked What shouldn't I ask here? and was puzzled by no mention of jailbreaking, NDA and so on.
Later I realised that a separate section – What can I ask here? – includes a list of things that should not be asked. At least:
… refrain from asking about ...
- Apple Developer Programs or iTunes Connect (including iAd and the iBookstore)
- programming, with the exception of AppleScript and Automator
- installing or using Apple operating systems on non-Apple hardware
- a shopping or buying recommendation for hardware
- pre-release or beta software (We consider versions not available to the public to be - in this category)
- obtaining or using pirated software or media
… beta, pre-release, and general developer questions that might be covered with a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) …
Arranging things in that way, in the two subsections of the FAQ, is counterintuitive. Nots and nons are currently misclassified as can-dos.
What kind of questions should I not ask here? should list:
- refrains (the nots)
- stuff that might be subject to nondisclosure (the nons).
This meta question is:
- about arrangement of points within the FAQ page
- not about removal of points.