This question is an exact duplicate of:
I flagged several comments under a legacy question but all the flags were declined. I was under the impression, under SE guidelines, +1 and thanks were to be removed. As a new member to this SE site I wanted to start contributing but it seems the rules are different. Can a moderator shed some light on this topic? Are thanks and +1 supposed to removed or not?
- Holy crap. That is seriously a hidden gem.
- I didn't know about the "space" aspect -- very nice!
- WOW!!!! I never knew this trick, thanks!!!
- Wow I had NO idea and I've owned macs for 6 years!
- Woah, I never knew this worked for brightness, too! Thanks, @Florin!
- I think I love you.
I believe all but one are at least two years old.