I, ex user310476, would like to apologise for both the verbal and physical harm I did to the community.
Why I am apologising
I decided I can’t continue on this site in clean conscience the same way I used to before until I apologise to the community. I deleted myself from this site at the end of March 2019 and a few months ago added this site to the Your communities list with a purpose of visiting every once in a while.
Before I continue in editing, answering and engaging with users I need to come clean and deliver an apology both to the community and some specific people.
What I did
I did several things which I regret very much:
- provided low quality contributions
- had an agressive temper in chat
- didn’t listen to advice from experienced users
- didn’t listen to moderators
- vandalised other users posts
Who am I apologising to?
I am apologising to the community in general for damaging it with my harmful activity.
I would like to specifically apologise to:
- the moderators for my disruption but am thankful for their patience with me
- nohillside and bmike for the way I dealt with them in particular
- Allan for using bad tone when you were giving constructive criticism
- The people’s posts whom I vandalised
Can we move forward please?