A programmer who loves everything about software building.
- Programming Language: C/C++, D, Java/Groovy/Scala, C#, Objective-C, Python, Ruby, Lisp, Prolog, SQL, Smalltalk, Haskell, F#, OCaml, Erlang/Elixir, Forth, Rebol/Red
- Programming Tools and environments: Emacs, Eclipse, TextMate, JVM, .NET
- Programming Methodology: Refactoring, Design Patterns, Agile, eXtreme
- Computer Science: Algorithm, Compiler, Artificial Intelligence
Member for 8 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '12 at 18:31
- Stack Overflow 68.2k 68.2k 158158 gold badges470470 silver badges769769 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.1k 3.1k 1111 gold badges3636 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.8k 2.8k 66 gold badges2727 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.7k 2.7k 1313 gold badges3737 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 1515 gold badges5050 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1313 How to check if a variable is set in Bash?
- 926 Can I recover a branch after its deletion in Git?
- 475 What is "stdafx.h" used for in Visual Studio?
- 399 Changing image size in Markdown
- 398 What's the difference between "git reset" and "git checkout"?
- 305 Unresolved reference issue in PyCharm
- 254 How do you 'redo' changes after 'undo' with Emacs?
- View more network posts →