A programmer who loves everything about software building.
- Programming Language: C/C++, D, Java/Groovy/Scala, C#, Objective-C, Python, Ruby, Lisp, Prolog, SQL, Smalltalk, Haskell, F#, OCaml, Erlang/Elixir, Forth, Rebol/Red
- Programming Tools and environments: Emacs, Eclipse, TextMate, JVM, .NET
- Programming Methodology: Refactoring, Design Patterns, Agile, eXtreme
- Computer Science: Algorithm, Compiler, Artificial Intelligence
Member for 9 years, 3 months
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '12 at 18:31
- Stack Overflow 129.8k 129.8k 164164 gold badges479479 silver badges782782 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.6k 5.6k 1111 gold badges3838 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Ask Different 5k 5k 1313 gold badges3939 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 4.8k 4.8k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Super User 4.5k 4.5k 1616 gold badges5151 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1406 How to check if a variable is set in Bash?
- 997 Can I recover a branch after its deletion in Git?
- 488 What is "stdafx.h" used for in Visual Studio?
- 434 Changing image size in Markdown
- 413 What's the difference between "git reset" and "git checkout"?
- 332 Unresolved reference issue in PyCharm
- 259 How do you 'redo' changes after 'undo' with Emacs?
- View more network posts →