Android developer (Kotlin/Java) and some Flutter (newbie). Did iOS (Swift) for a while, not really up to date with the latest Swift.
I'm very interested in doing Rust, but I haven't found a chance to properly learn it and nobody will pay me to do it so... here we are :)
I haven't done Objective-C since before ARC. I haven't done C#.NET since .NET 3.5 in 2011.
I occasionally use Windows for gaming. I mainly use Linux for everything else (and macOS when I have no choice, which is sometimes the case in some corporate environments).
Note to Recruiters: Please don't make me offers that are not 100% remote friendly; I've been working from home since 2001 and I expect to continue to do so, pandemic or not. Coming to an office every now and then or once a week is fine, but it should not be the norm; as a developer, the distractions are too many.
- Stack Overflow 23.4k 23.4k 1818 gold badges9898 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Ask Different 21.3k 21.3k 11 gold badge5353 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 524 524 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 523 523 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 How to detect when an Android app goes to the background and come back to the foreground
- 132 How costly is .NET reflection?
- 96 Importing google-play-services lib into Intellij IDEA 12 (and 13)
- 88 How do I use a pipe in the exec parameter for a find command?
- 74 What tiny thing in Lion makes you smile or has caught you off guard?
- 73 How can I convert JPG into PDF easily?
- 70 Is it possible to Embed Gecko or Webkit in a Windows Form just like a WebView?
- View more network posts →