I do Android development with Kotlin/Java and iOS development with Swift.
I haven't done Objective-C since before ARC. I haven't done C#.NET since .NET 3.5 in 2011 (I think). I occasionally use macOS (Mojave) for Xcode and light gaming. I occasionally use Windows (10) for gaming. I mainly use Linux (PoP!_OS 18.10) for everything else.
I do software development for HyperGiant (formerly BlackPixel), jumping from customer to customer and from iOS to Android in the blink of an eye.
I (am/was?) a long time World of Warcraft player (PvP mostly).
After six years in San Francisco, California, I moved to the Netherlands. Not looking back, don't offer me relocation to the USA. :-)
- Ask Different 20.7k 20.7k 11 gold badge4848 silver badges8181 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 16.8k 16.8k 1515 gold badges9292 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Arqade 489 489 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 440 440 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 177 How to detect when an Android app goes to the background and come back to the foreground
- 125 How costly is .NET reflection?
- 96 Importing google-play-services lib into Intellij IDEA 12 (and 13)
- 78 How do I use a pipe in the exec parameter for a find command?
- 73 What tiny thing in Lion makes you smile or has caught you off guard?
- 69 How can I convert JPG into PDF easily?
- 67 Is it possible to Embed Gecko or Webkit in a Windows Form just like a WebView?
- View more network posts →