Smarter Cities and Cloud Consultant
I got my start in Novell right out of high school and then cut my teeth on Sun Solaris. I am platform agnostic - meaning I use the right tool for the job. I have all flavors of operating systems macOS, Windows, and Unix. My personal stable of hardware consists of an iMac, a MacBook Pro, a Surface Pro 3, Dell Precision workstations and a Mac Pro I am attempting to refurbish - and I love them all.
I much prefer FreeBSD over Linux (that's the Solaris in me) and of course OS X. My specialties are in virtualization and cloud computing. When I was working for Sun, I was doing "cloud" before it was called cloud; we called it "utility computing."
I have over 25 years experience doing this, so if there's anything I can assit with, please feel free to reach out.
You can reach me at the following:
Email & Skype: email@example.com
Fort Pierce, FL, United States
Member for 5 years, 7 months
51 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Ask Different 69.5k 69.5k 1717 gold badges113113 silver badges252252 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 1k 1k 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 937 937 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 816 816 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 608 608 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 225 A tech from MacKeeper wishes access to my computer for licensing and activation. Is this a scam?
- 86 How to SSH in one line
- 57 Can running `yes > /dev/null` harm a Mac?
- 46 How to install imgcat on iTerm2?
- 40 Can't increase Mac OSX bash shell history length
- 40 How do I identify which CPU a MacBook uses?
- 39 I think my MacBook Pro battery was replaced by Apple's service team. How do I check that?
- View more network posts →