I'm currently working full-time as a network administrator/tech support/programmer/network engineer.
I am also a capable OS X and iOS programmer, should anyone have the need for one.
I am CCNA Routing and Switching, A+ and Security+ certified.
Top network posts
- 49 Update bash to version 4.0 on OSX
- 31 Terminal - how to restart session after inadvertently exiting?
- 23 Is it 'OK' to use the root user as a normal user?
- 16 How to download Firefox via command line FTP
- 15 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 11 How to mute a FaceTime iPhone call on OS X through a shortcut?
- 11 Delete unnecessary files in /System/Library for Mac OS X
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.