I really like the model of infrastructure as code, ideally with Ansible, and enjoy backend database development, with PostgreSQL or other DBs.
I have been a key contributor to successful startups as a founder and patent co-author.
Bath, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 22 '16 at 6:18
- Server Fault 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.1k 3.1k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- DevOps 627 627 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 213 213 11 silver badge1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 185 185 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 248 LVM dangers and caveats
- 135 Is it possible to decompile a compiled .pyc file into a .py file?
- 130 Secure hash and salt for PHP passwords
- 25 Ansible: Other option available for telnet check of open ports?
- 8 How do you make it obvious you are on a production system?
- 7 A systematic way to test RESTful APIs with curl?
- 6 On Azure, how do I run a short-lived Docker container on a schedule?
- View more network posts →