I've been a computer hobbyist since 1985 (in the 7th grade), and a computer professional since my first real job after college in 1991 (not counting internships.)
I have experience with Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, lots of UNIX flavors, many different networking technologies, and a host of old legacy technologies (including OS/2, MS-DOS, Classic Mac OS, Apple II, TRS-80 and others.) Today, I research new technologies and work with my employer to discover how these technologies may be applied to new hardware and software products.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 31 '16 at 13:25
Top network posts
- 26 Is there a size limit on external USB hard drives?
- 15 Xubuntu 16.04 ttyname failed Inappropriate ioctl for device
- 12 How to get the file separator symbol in standard C/C++ : / or \?
- 8 Anyone know why older USB drive cases have a 2TB size limit?
- 6 Anyone know why older USB drive cases have a 2TB size limit?
- 6 What comes after the underscore in an RPM version string?
- 5 Set Default Shell in Cygwin
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 31 '16