I am a 17-year-old Christian who likes baseball and Apple products. I also have a little experience in iOS app development using Swift and some SpriteKit. Check out my YouTube channel all about working on/with Apple and (mainly older) Nintendo consoles.
I never used to like Apple stuff and used to think Windows was awesome. Boy does that sound stupid now. I began reading up on iOS, OS X, Windows, and Android online and eventually began to dislike the latter two for their lack of security and lack of long-term support. Call me an Apple fanboy, but after using all 4 OSes, the choice for me is pretty clear. I eventually got an iPad, then in 2013 was able to buy a broken iPhone 4s and fix it up for under $50 (back when the phone was worth $200). Similarly with my MacBook Pro, which I bought water-damaged for $20 and was able to repair with a new $23 keyboard (apparently, there was only enough water spilled inside to fry the keyboard, which the power button was connected to). I do repairs locally (only Apple stuff and game consoles) and was able to make enough to buy the Applr Watch, which I was fortunate to receive on launch day: April 24, 2015.
Here's every Apple product I own:
- iPhone 6s
- iPad Air
- Apple Watch
- 2017 MacBook Pro
- Late 2010 Mac mini
Flomaton, AL, United States
Member for 4 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 '17 at 6:11
- Ask Different 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Arqade 337 337 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 289 289 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 226 226 22 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Information Security 103 103 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 How do I send text messages to non-iPhone owners using the iMessage app on a Mac or the Messages app on an iPad?
- 23 I don't ever use Siri, but it's using too much battery
- 22 How to prove this is a 42mm or 38mm Apple Watch?
- 15 What features in iOS 9 make a difference?
- 11 I never want the phone to go to the " lower power mode" even if the phone battery drops to 10 % .
- 10 What does a non-booting macbook displaying a lightning bolt mean?
- 7 What features in iOS 9 make a difference?
- View more network posts →