Open to cofounder, mentor, developer gigs in New York, London, Los Angeles or anywhere in Silicon Valley.
I've been working on Internet apps pre-Netscape (yes, that long ago!). Full stack developer with experience from the network layer through to running tech startups and assisting global organisations.
Founded several startups, mentored a bunch of others and done various contracting gigs. Enjoy mentoring (tech, business, marketing) and working on new/interesting projects/startups.
Here's what I do:
- DevOps. Tools I've used are AWS, Terraform, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Python and Jenkins
- web apps using PHP, Ruby and WordPress
- iPhone and iPad apps using Objective-C and Swift
- Android apps using Java
Currently excited about:
- startups and education
- machine learning (especially deep learning and neural networks)
- usability (not just where a button should be but deep usability issues that almost all computing devices and applications suffer from)
- mobile health / payments / advertising
Dev blog: http://snowcrash.eu
- Stack Overflow 41.5k 41.5k 4646 gold badges158158 silver badges255255 bronze badges
- The Workplace 557 557 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 347 347 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Server Fault 317 317 11 gold badge77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Different 282 282 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1282 Cocoa Autolayout: content hugging vs content compression resistance priority
- 392 What and where are the stack and heap?
- 351 pod install -bash: pod: command not found
- 256 Docker - Ubuntu - bash: ping: command not found
- 224 What does brew tap mean?
- 207 What is the difference between 'git pull' and 'git fetch'?
- 195 Make sure your project build settings are generating a dSYM file. DEBUG_INFORMATION_FORMAT should be set to dwarf-with-dsym for all configurations
- View more network posts →