List of censorship incidents:
- history.stackexchange.com - question 54203 - on 19th August 2019 (1 out of a total of 2 on the same day).
- history.stackexchange.com - question 54203 - on 19th August 2019 (2 out of a total of 2 on the same day).
Incidents 1. and 2. are unresolved from my side, so I no longer hang around in history.stackexchange.com.
After almost seven years registered in the Stack Exchange network, the low rate of censorship incidents proves the platform is successful.
Important note: these listed censorship incidents are obviously not referred to the platform itself, but to non-staff moderators. I hereby declare not to have knowledge of any censorship action taken by Stack Exchange personnel. Claim last reasserted on 19th August 2019.
- Super User 949 949 55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 542 542 88 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 518 518 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 341 341 22 gold badges33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- User Experience 259 259 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 Task Manager is saying the system is running with over a thousand threads
- 15 Why is the "Record" icon always round and usually red?
- 12 PostgreSQL complaining about shared memory, but shared memory seems to be OK
- 9 How can I shrink my 12GB pagefile.sys?
- 8 How to color comments after a defined column
- 7 How to find out which file is currently opened in vim?
- 7 How to do sudo apt-get on an AIX machine
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.