I maintain a commercial network of Raspberry based digital signage boxes. With many hundreds of installed instances I've encountered a lot issues and like to share my experiences with our little SE group.
I'm not pretending to be a Pi guru. Most of my contributions come from personal case-experiences within the digital signage world, rather than the more theoretic or technical world.
I try to sculpt and expand my answers a little bit broader so others also might get benefits out of it.
- Raspberry Pi 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 239 239 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 123 123 33 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 121 121 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Raspberry Pi lifespan reliability
- 16 Can I use Raspberry Pi in commercial production?
- 15 How to disable captive.apple.com?
- 13 Use /boot/cmdline.txt for creating first-boot script
- 8 Is there a 802.11ac dongle with drivers ready for the raspberry pi?
- 6 Is it possible to build a Raspberry Pi yourself?
- 5 MCUFriend LCD on Pi2
- View more network posts →