Due to the way Stack Exchange is dragging one of their volunteer moderators through the mud I have no other option than to stop participating on the network.
This behavior is simply unacceptable from a company and I simply cannot stand by this by continuing to participate.
Stack Exchange is now actively working to destroy the trust and the community they have so painstakingly built over the past 10 years and there could be many ways for them to handle this more properly, but they seem to be unwilling to do so.
If they change their ways I will reconsider, but for now...
So long and thanks for all the fish.
Member for 9 years
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 1 '12 at 19:05
- Stack Overflow 307.8k 307.8k 8787 gold badges543543 silver badges735735 bronze badges
- Arqade 4k 4k 1818 gold badges5656 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 1.9k 1.9k 99 gold badges3333 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2149 LEFT JOIN vs. LEFT OUTER JOIN in SQL Server
- 998 What's the difference between struct and class in .NET?
- 893 How does a hash table work?
- 766 How can I delete a service in Windows?
- 527 How do I copy items from list to list without foreach?
- 481 SQL Server Escape an Underscore
- 472 How do I check if a type is a subtype OR the type of an object?
- View more network posts →