What I do:
What I am:
- A maintainer of the Vapor package, ConsoleKit.
- Full time contractor for Skelpo.
- If you want to know my thoughts on Stack Overflow, read this article I wrote.
What I used to be:
- A moderator on the Team Treehouse community.
- I spoke at the 2019 ServerSide.swift conference on building micro services using Vapor
- One of 294 users to earn the Documentation Beta badge.
- One of 18 people to earn the Archimedes hat during 2015 winter bash.
A little request of mine:
Please don't up-vote any of my accepted answers that haven't been up-voted or answers that you accept until I get the Unsung Hero badge.
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 88 gold badges5656 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Code Golf 661 661 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Different 447 447 11 gold badge66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Area 51 327 327 88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 "Could not find Developer Disk Image"
- 56 "pod init" giving error "-bash: pod: command not found"
- 35 How do I remove a bridge header without getting errors?
- 35 When I try to run the Xcode simulator I get the error 'Stop “(null)”?'
- 29 How to Change Font Style in Swift
- 28 High CPU time of Finder in El Capitan
- 28 Custom init for UIViewController in Swift with interface setup in storyboard
- View more network posts →