The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure, and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~ Bertrand Russell
The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life. ~ Confucius
- Raspberry Pi 14.9k 14.9k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 66 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 451 451 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 307 307 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 How is allowing login for a sudo group member safer than allowing root login?
- 19 To what degree is Siri listening?
- 18 How to force NTPD to update date/time after boot?
- 13 Use MacBook charger for Raspberry Pi 4
- 12 At what max temperature is a cooling fan recommended?
- 12 How do I get the Caffeine app working on macOS Mojave?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.