The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure, and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~ Bertrand Russell
The man who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the man who does not ask is a fool for life. ~ Confucius
- Raspberry Pi 9.2k 9.2k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Different 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 307 307 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Arduino 241 241 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 How is allowing login for a sudo group member safer than allowing root login?
- 19 To what degree is Siri listening?
- 12 How do I get the Caffeine app working on macOS Mojave?
- 11 Confused how any user can chmod a file with sudo
- 9 Does dhcpcd prevent a remote DHCP server serving an IP address that is declared static?
- 8 Use MacBook charger for Raspberry Pi 4
- View more network posts →