- Ask Different 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 359 359 11 gold badge22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 341 341 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Hardware Recommendations 212 212 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 181 181 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 What does a .dmg verify?
- 27 This copy of the Install OS X El Capitan application can't be verified. It may have been corrupted or tampered with during downloading
- 15 Edit TCC.db to bypass "'Foo.app' wants access to control 'Bar.app'" on own machine
- 11 What is the default working directory of a script run via launchd?
- 11 Mojave: disable or control the "[SOME_APP_NAME] wants access to control [ANOTHER_APP_NAME (often Finder)] ..."?
- 9 Windows: Allow normal (non-elevated) programs to write to Program Files directory
- 9 Desktop Safari: Disable "This webpage was reloaded because it was using significant memory"
- View more network posts →