"We were somewhere outside Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like, 'I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive ... ' And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: 'Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?'"
You can e-mail me at johnrudy somewhere near codeheaven.info. You can also follow me on Twitter.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '10 at 19:37
- Stack Overflow 35k 35k 1414 gold badges6262 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 17.3k 17.3k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Arqade 9.6k 9.6k 1818 gold badges6969 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 2.3k 2.3k 1919 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1414 What are bitwise shift (bit-shift) operators and how do they work?
- 395 Cannot truncate table because it is being referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint?
- 140 NSInvocation for Dummies?
- 116 Support anchor names in posts
- 99 The Many Memes of Meta
- 88 What are the applications of the ## preprocessor operator and gotchas to consider?
- 79 Best Practice for Exception Handling in a Windows Forms Application?
- View more network posts →