Hello there, I'm Harry.
I'm interested in software development of the coding kind (particularly for Unix/Linux systems), and I (try to) write code/scripts in C++, Swift3, Bash and occasionally Java in my spare time.
Presently, I'm trying to find time to learn the languages I know in greater detail.
I love tinkering around with code, my computer (so far it's been through twelve full disk wipes and so many OS resets I've lost count) and photography.
Social recluse much I am.
If you need to contact me for various reasons, feel free to approach me in chat.
Thanks for stopping by!
Here's my FlairTM:
(If anyone wonders, my avatar is from /System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/Contents/Resources/ConnectToIcon.icns)
Member for 5 years
9 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 '17 at 7:28
- Ask Different 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 814 814 1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 528 528 11 gold badge33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 319 319 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 290 290 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 How does Coconut Battery determine a Macbook battery's design capacity?
- 19 Does rsync delete files on the destination that were deleted from the sending side?
- 18 How to mount disk by UUID or LABEL in OS X El Capitan?
- 17 Is Homebrew safe for Mac?
- 16 How do I run a .sh or .command file in Terminal
- 15 Unhide invisible files from the command line
- 12 Why is this `grep -v` not functioning as expected?
- View more network posts →