Top Network Posts
- 367 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 258 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 199 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 183 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 169 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 153 Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.