- Physics 91.9k 91.9k 2525 gold badges231231 silver badges478478 bronze badges
- Mathematica 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Academia 5.1k 5.1k 2626 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.4k 1.4k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 376 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 267 What is Chirped Pulse Amplification, and why is it important enough to warrant a Nobel Prize?
- 199 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 185 Why is it "bad taste" to have a dimensional quantity in the argument of a logarithm or exponential function?
- 172 Would a pin head heated to 15 million degrees Celsius kill everyone in a 1000 mile radius?
- 163 Have researchers managed to "reverse time"? If so, what does that mean for physics?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.