If you want to message me, go to Chat and use @Monomeeth.
Computers are a natural part of my life. Having used them for 35+ years, I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades. I've used them for work and play, and have tinkered with almost every OS in that time, culminating with being a Certified Apple Engineer (CAE #1688) since 2000.
Now that I'm in my 40s, I've finally taken the plunge to give real programming a go and have a number of apps available.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
147 profile views
Last seen 14 hours ago
- Ask Different♦ 50.1k 50.1k 88 gold badges105105 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Super User 829 829 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 376 376 22 gold badges99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- SharePoint 202 202 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 69 Is there a keyboard shortcut to navigate one level up in Finder?
- 65 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 64 Why is it better for an iPhone’s battery to NOT close down apps?
- 60 Do iPhones have a built-in mouse or trackpad and how do I use it?
- 56 Customise Touch Bar for a specific application
- 46 My Mac repeatedly beeps three times on startup. What does this mean?
- 44 Name on card, or Card number first?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (25)
17 Proposal: WWDC Keynote Live Chat Event May 25 '17
11 Apple's 'Let's meet at our place' event (Fall 2017) Aug 31 '17
10 Proposal: WWDC Keynote Live Chat Event May 25 '17
10 2017 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jun 30 '17