If you want to message me, go to Chat and use @Monomeeth.
Computers are a natural part of my life. Having used them for 35+ years, I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades. I've used them for work and play, and have tinkered with almost every OS in that time, culminating with being a Certified Apple Engineer (CAE #1688) since 2000.
Now that I'm in my 40s, I've finally taken the plunge to give real programming a go and have a number of apps available.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
187 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 at 5:21
- Ask DifferentMod 60.2k 60.2k 1414 gold badges136136 silver badges178178 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 701 701 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- SharePoint 234 234 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 Is there a keyboard shortcut to navigate one level up in Finder?
- 77 Customise Touch Bar for a specific application
- 65 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 65 Why is it better for an iPhone’s battery to NOT close down apps?
- 61 What is "photoanalysisd" and why is it using 77% of my CPU?
- 60 Mac no longer boots
- 60 Do iPhones have a built-in mouse or trackpad and how do I use it?
- View more network posts →