If you want to message me, go to Chat and use @Monomeeth.
Computers are a natural part of my life. Having used them for 35+ years, I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades. I've used them for work and play, and have tinkered with almost every OS in that time, culminating with being a Certified Apple Engineer (CAE #1688) since 2000.
Now that I'm in my 40s, I've finally taken the plunge to give real programming a go and have a number of apps available.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
169 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Ask Different♦ 55.4k 55.4k 1010 gold badges117117 silver badges162162 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 1k 1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 561 561 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- SharePoint 232 232 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 87 Is there a keyboard shortcut to navigate one level up in Finder?
- 65 Why is it better for an iPhone’s battery to NOT close down apps?
- 65 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 60 Customise Touch Bar for a specific application
- 60 Do iPhones have a built-in mouse or trackpad and how do I use it?
- 60 Mac no longer boots
- 46 Can I toggle Do Not Disturb on/off on my Mac as easily as I can on my iPhone?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (24)
17 Proposal: WWDC Keynote Live Chat Event May 25 '17
12 A sincere apology to our community from ex user310476 Oct 25 '19
11 Apple's 'Let's meet at our place' event (Fall 2017) Aug 31 '17
10 Proposal: WWDC Keynote Live Chat Event May 25 '17
10 2017 Moderator Election Q&A - Questionnaire Jun 30 '17