If you want to message me, go to Chat and use @Monomeeth.
Computers are a natural part of my life. Having used them for 35+ years, I'm a bit of a Jack of all trades. I've used them for work and play, and have tinkered with almost every OS in that time, culminating with being a Certified Apple Engineer (CAE #1688) since 2000.
Now that I'm in my 40s, I've finally taken the plunge to give real programming a go and have a number of apps available.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
171 profile views
Last seen 11 hours ago
- Ask Different♦ 56.2k 56.2k 1111 gold badges120120 silver badges164164 bronze badges
- User Experience 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Super User 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 581 581 33 gold badges1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- SharePoint 232 232 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Is there a keyboard shortcut to navigate one level up in Finder?
- 65 Why is it better for an iPhone’s battery to NOT close down apps?
- 65 AppleCare engineer says Macs need weekly reboots b/c "kernel expires". What's that mean?
- 63 Customise Touch Bar for a specific application
- 60 Do iPhones have a built-in mouse or trackpad and how do I use it?
- 60 Mac no longer boots
- 46 Can I toggle Do Not Disturb on/off on my Mac as easily as I can on my iPhone?
- View more network posts →