I try not to answer a question if my answer will only be a duplicate of another, or there's a potentially good answer (in which case I would comment to suggest modification, or modify it myself). After all, we don't need many answers; we need a single, excellent one.
Some of the source code of the answers (typically ones with lists) is manually wrapped at the width of the editor, so that the source reads good when their font is monospaced, as I set in my browser. I believe that Markdown is designed to look good when read as plain text.
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 594 594 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 413 413 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 307 307 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- Ask Different 291 291 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 61 GCC can't find stdio.h in Alpine Linux
- 52 Measure elapsed time in Swift
- 31 GCC can't find stdio.h in Alpine Linux
- 21 Assert an object is a specific type
- 19 Remote command in ssh config file
- 17 How to Install Package in Xcode via Swift Package Manager
- View more network posts →