Software engineer. Specialist in internationalisation (i18n) and multilingual websites. Also do maps mashups and general web programming. Work as an independent consultant for clients across North America, and local to the Vancouver, Canada, area.
Pronouns: they/them (he/him also OK).
- Stack Overflow 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Politics 824 824 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Different 783 783 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 718 718 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 411 411 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 203 How to escape apostrophe (') in MySql?
- 115 Is there a way to pass optional parameters to a function?
- 94 What exactly is a "raw string regex" and how can you use it?
- 40 If the US switched to the metric system, what would the net 20-year economic savings be?
- 34 How do I get SQLAlchemy to correctly insert a unicode ellipsis into a mySQL table?
- 25 Is there a way to use a Mercurial repository as Git submodule?
- 21 When climbing il Duomo (Florence), are there places to rest, or ways to turn back?
- View more network posts →