Software engineer. Specialist in internationalisation (i18n) and multilingual websites. Also do maps mashups and general web programming. Work as an independent consultant for clients across North America, and local to the Vancouver, Canada, area.
Pronouns: they/them (he/him also OK).
- Stack Overflow 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Politics 814 814 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 752 752 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Travel 708 708 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 383 383 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 178 How to escape apostrophe (') in MySql?
- 113 Is there a way to pass optional parameters to a function?
- 79 What exactly is a "raw string regex" and how can you use it?
- 40 If the US switched to the metric system, what would the net 20-year economic savings be?
- 34 How do I get SQLAlchemy to correctly insert a unicode ellipsis into a mySQL table?
- 25 Is there a way to use a Mercurial repository as Git submodule?
- 21 When climbing il Duomo (Florence), are there places to rest, or ways to turn back?
- View more network posts →