I've 10 years of full stack development experience: 6 with important agencies ( 10up, Webscience, Politecnico ), 3 with a startup and 1 freelancing.
In the last year I worked on a huge migration from a static/PHP site to WordPress, on a React Native App ( yes, a social network, 2018), on a React search page backed by Elastic Search, on a WP REST api for a React Back End and more.
My main expertise is in the WordPress environment ( Woocommerce and WordPress VIP experience too ), but I also have production experience with React, React Native, Java, node.js, Elastic Search, Zend Framework, Drupal 8, SQL, Saas, Less, Backbone, Webpack, MQL4 and Grunt.
I'm a fast learner and prefer to work in places where you can code in multiple languages.
I'm looking for remote contract work in the US Eastern timezone.
I've been in the top 100 on StackOverflow twice: number 63 on the site in July 2011 and number 73 in March 2012 http://stackexchange.com/leagues/1/month/stackoverflow/2012-03-01/397861?sort=reputationchange#397861
- Stack Overflow 67.7k 67.7k 2727 gold badges121121 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Ask Different 827 827 44 gold badges99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 684 684 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 570 570 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 207 How can I get name of element with jQuery?
- 205 Check if event is triggered by a human
- 149 How to find current zoom level in a Google Map?
- 135 How to count check-boxes using jQuery?
- 116 Calculating time difference between 2 dates in minutes
- 107 jQuery Date Picker - disable past dates
- 96 Replace "$"(dollar Sign) with "JQuery"
- View more network posts →