Ph.D. Student at Edinburgh working on higher category theory and arithmetic topology.
E-mail (replace [*] with @): harry.gindi [*] ed.ac.edu
In-progress (and abandoned) papers at http://github.com/fpqc
Member for 10 years, 1 month
27 profile views
Last seen Dec 18 '10 at 3:02
- MathOverflow 18.1k 18.1k 1111 gold badges9999 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 314 314 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 225 225 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 213 213 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 189 189 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 105 Slick proof?: A vector space has the same dimension as its dual if and only if it is finite dimensional
- 98 Why should one still teach Riemann integration?
- 55 Reductio ad absurdum or the contrapositive?
- 47 "Algebraic" topologies like the Zariski topology?
- 45 Mathematical explanation of the failure to quantize gravity naively
- 42 Sheaves and bundles in differential geometry
- 41 Applications of the Chinese remainder theorem
- View more network posts →