I code stuff with my bare hands.
- Relica, cross-platform file backup software based on restic
- Caddy, the world's first HTTPS-default web server
- CertMagic, for automating TLS in Go programs
- JSON-to-Go, for converting JSON to Go structs instantly
- curl-to-Go, for converting curl commands to Go code instantly
- GoConvey web UI, for testing Go programs
- Finer Pixels, a nice escape into photography
- Stack Overflow 13.6k 13.6k 1010 gold badges5454 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Christianity 10.3k 10.3k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- User Experience 2k 2k 1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 843 843 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 256 How to parse freeform street/postal address out of text, and into components
- 120 How to parse freeform street/postal address out of text, and into components
- 112 What are the security reasons for disallowing the plus sign in email addresses?
- 107 How to not marshal an empty struct into JSON with Go?
- 73 How can I open files relative to my GOPATH?
- 66 How to not marshal an empty struct into JSON with Go?
- 65 What's the risk if I accidently type my password into a username field (Windows logon)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14