I am a computational linguistics PhD candidate. But before that, long before that, I fell in love with languages.
By the way, if you're addicted to Stack Exchange and use iOS, check out Stackwise for iOS and browse Stack Exchange beautifully.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 14 '17 at 0:21
- Japanese Language 4.2k 4.2k 1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Linguistics 3.5k 3.5k 1919 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 863 863 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 536 536 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Exact string match in vim? (Like 'regex-off' mode in less.)
- 35 How can I type ティ "tei" (small ィ) in Japanese on OSX?
- 28 Why IPA does not indicate "soft" consonants in English?
- 28 Are there exceptions to the Latin stress rules?
- 21 OBSOLETE - Stackwise: a beautiful way to browse Stack Exchange sites
- 18 Why is English "ka" and "ca" sometimes rendered as キャ (kya) instead of カ (ka)?
- 17 Correct form of address for a bartender, or itamae
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 14 '17