What? Electronic literature, interactive media, game studies, and digital text art. How? Critical code studies, software studies, cultural analytics, and the digital humanities.
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 885 885 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 752 752 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Ask Different 544 544 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 138 138 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 Java kernel for Jupyter
- 16 Can Touch ID unlock a personal SSH key?
- 14 Which is the more accepted spelling between “doughnut” or “donut” in formal academic prose?
- 11 How can I send the currently active window to the back?
- 11 What's the difference between a stack file and a Compose file?
- 7 "How long have you been working?" vs. "How long you have been working?"
- 6 Is "I have no much time." correct?
- View more network posts →