Software development from late 1970s to current:
- Atari 800 using Atari BASIC and Atari Assembler late 1970s
- IBM-PC 5150 Microsoft BASICA and Microsoft MASM early 1980s
- R:Base, D:Base mid 1980s - 1990s
- Lotus 1-2-3/macros early 1980s - late 1980s
- COBOL, IMS, CICS, DB/2, VSAM, IBM 3090 Mainframe late 80s - late 90s
- Microsoft Office development early 1990s - current
- Microsoft Excel early 1990s - current
- Microsoft Visual BASIC early 1990s - current
- SQL Server / DBA work early 1990s - current
- Access, Visual Foxpro early 1990s - current
- HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP, VBA etc late 1990s - current
- Data cleansing, ETL, analytics, exporting, reporting late 70s - current
NC, United States
Member for 10 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 '15 at 19:16
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 99 gold badges4141 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Super User 961 961 55 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Server Fault 229 229 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 223 223 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 191 191 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 53 Sql Server string to date conversion
- 52 How can I split multiple joined words?
- 20 Multiple iPhone Developer Accounts on One Mac?
- 20 How do I get a floating footer to stick to the bottom of the viewport in IE 6?
- 14 Proper Install Order For Visual Studio 2010 with SQL Server 2008 and Office 2007?
- 10 How To Find My Previous IP Addresses
- 10 Multi-tab command prompt in Windows?
- View more network posts →