Actuary, finance and risk oriented; musician, amateur programmer...
I love mathematics, probability, statistics, numerical methods, music... and whatever challenges the creativity of human mind.
Some links I think it's worth to read:
And some useful links for online code editing:
- SQL fiddle (a good tool to create SQL reproducible examples)
- Coding ground (online coding tool in various languages)
Actuario, orientado a finanzas y riesgos; músico, programador aficionado.
Me encantan las matemáticas, probabilidad y estadística, métodos numéricos, música... y cualquier cosa que rete la creatividad de la mente humana.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '18 at 0:00
- Stack Overflow 16.5k 16.5k 1111 gold badges4848 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 356 356 55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Golf 277 277 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Area 51 241 241 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 152 How to delete multiple rows in SQL where id = (x to y)
- 49 How to square all the values in a vector in R?
- 46 Sum all the elements java arraylist
- 36 How to access to specify file in subfolder without change working directory In R?
- 28 Golf the smallest circle!
- 24 How do I insist my wife gets rid of her recently bought pet spider, given that I'm arachnophobic?
- 24 How to speed up sql queries ? Indexes?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 30 '12