Actuary, finance and risk oriented; musician, amateur programmer...
I love mathematics, probability, statistics, numerical methods, music... and whatever challenges the creativity of human mind.
Some links I think it's worth to read:
And some useful links for online code editing:
- SQL fiddle (a good tool to create SQL reproducible examples)
- Coding ground (online coding tool in various languages)
Actuario, orientado a finanzas y riesgos; músico, programador aficionado.
Me encantan las matemáticas, probabilidad y estadística, métodos numéricos, música... y cualquier cosa que rete la creatividad de la mente humana.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 15 '18 at 0:00
- Stack Overflow 17.4k 17.4k 1111 gold badges5252 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges99 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 491 491 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Code Golf 432 432 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 333 333 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 How to delete multiple rows in SQL where id = (x to y)
- 55 How to square all the values in a vector in R?
- 49 Sum all the elements java arraylist
- 42 How to access to specify file in subfolder without change working directory In R?
- 30 Golf the smallest circle!
- 25 How to speed up sql queries ? Indexes?
- 24 How do I insist my wife gets rid of her recently bought pet spider, given that I'm arachnophobic?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 30 '12