Successfully emerged from academia. Today kindly asking computers to do non-trivial stuff, typically in C++. Humbly realized that kindly asking people how to kindly ask computers helps even more -- and brings more fun, too. Interested in aviation as well as other modes of public transportation. Permanent resident in the Apple ecosystem.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 8 at 17:06
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Aviation 906 906 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 195 195 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 183 183 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Travel 175 175 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 What should I do if I attended a conference but forgot to register?
- 22 As a reviewer, is it inappropriate to make unsolicited comments on another reviewer's comments?
- 17 Why are visual approaches (in the US) preferred by US pilots, but not European pilots?
- 16 What does the "blue" callout mean in the cockpit of an Airbus?
- 16 Are there historical or musical reasons to why the concertmaster of an orchestra is a violinist?
- 15 How do pilots do a preflight inspection of tail-mounted engines?
- 15 Presenting a paper at a conference: Should I use the same figures as in the paper for the presentation
- View more network posts →