Originally, I was going to go with an Atari... but it was a big expense for my family... and after months of me nagging, my dad agreed to buy an Apple ][. At that time, the Pineapple was also available. The few months in childhood seem to last forever. A few months nowadays seem to pass like days. Those days, a computer had 16kb or 48kb of RAM. Today, the computer has 16GB. So it is in fact a million times.
If you know what D5 AA 96 means, we belong to the same era.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
111 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 at 0:46
- Stack Overflow 118k 118k 105105 gold badges388388 silver badges648648 bronze badges
- Super User 7.9k 7.9k 2323 gold badges101101 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- Ask Different 7.5k 7.5k 3636 gold badges9090 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Arqade 2.7k 2.7k 77 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 1111 gold badges2626 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1295 CSS center text (horizontally and vertically) inside a div block
- 281 What is "git remote add ..." and "git push origin master"?
- 249 How to print out more than 20 items (documents) in MongoDB's shell?
- 218 In Bash, how to add "Are you sure [Y/n]" to any command or alias?
- 215 How to write a switch statement in Ruby
- 198 What do helper and helper_method do?
- View more network posts →