By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 18 at 19:08
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 30.2k 30.2k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Academia 27.4k 27.4k 77 gold badges5555 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 13.1k 13.1k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- The Workplace 12.2k 12.2k 77 gold badges3434 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Engineering 9.8k 9.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 184 Fired from job - left my Gmail, Stack Exchange, LinkedIn, and other personally owned accounts logged in. How do I proceed?
- 181 Is it ethical for a company to ask its employees to move furniture on a weekend?
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 163 What to do with an individualized tip from a customer?
- 156 How to reclaim personal item I've lent to the office without burning bridges?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 109 Applicants clearly not having the skills they advertise
- View more network posts →