By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 2 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 30 at 16:14
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 24.7k 24.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Academia 21.8k 21.8k 66 gold badges4343 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- The Workplace 9k 9k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Engineering 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 184 Fired from job - left my Gmail, Stack Exchange, LinkedIn, and other personally owned accounts logged in. How do I proceed?
- 181 Is it ethical for a company to ask its employees to move furniture on a weekend?
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 156 How to reclaim personal item I've lent to the office without burning bridges?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 110 Applicants clearly not having the skills they advertise
- 104 Putting class ranking in CV, but against dept guidelines
- View more network posts →