Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '14 at 10:43
- Travel 13.9k 13.9k 1414 gold badges5959 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges2424 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Expatriates 2k 2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Sports 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 55 When walking on the road, is it safer to walk in the same or opposite direction as the traffic?
- 37 Can a hotel kick you out if you let an unregistered guest share a room with you?
- 34 Are PMR446 walkie-talkies legal in Switzerland?
- 28 Are dashcams legal in Germany?
- 26 Is there an international standard for medical prescriptions, you can carry around and show to any pharmacy?
- 24 Is it legal to smoke weed in Czech Republic?
- 24 Is it possible to cross Switzerland without using a vignette?
- View more network posts →