- Computer Science♦ 104.7k 104.7k 1414 gold badges133133 silver badges306306 bronze badges
- Information Security 84.9k 84.9k 2020 gold badges231231 silver badges504504 bronze badges
- Cryptography 30.4k 30.4k 77 gold badges7070 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Academia 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 213 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 173 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 143 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 104 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 103 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 97 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
7 Conspiracy theory answer flagged, disputed Jul 3 '15
4 Spam flagging of answer Sep 25 '13
2 Can a Moderator Designate a Question as Answered? Sep 18 '13
0 How to get rid of orphaned questions? Jul 17 '17