- Computer Science♦ 106.3k 106.3k 1414 gold badges137137 silver badges317317 bronze badges
- Information Security 85.5k 85.5k 2323 gold badges235235 silver badges510510 bronze badges
- Cryptography 30.8k 30.8k 88 gold badges7373 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Academia 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 215 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 175 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 147 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 104 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 104 Why is addition as fast as bit-wise operations in modern processors?
- 98 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (8)
7 Conspiracy theory answer flagged, disputed Jul 3 '15
4 Spam flagging of answer Sep 25 '13
2 Can a Moderator Designate a Question as Answered? Sep 18 '13
0 How to get rid of orphaned questions? Jul 17 '17