I "went pro" in data science, machine learning, and software engineering. Some additional (more specific interests) include modeling and simulation (in the fields of mathematics, economics, econometrics, and more).
Bay Area, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 4 '14 at 18:30
- Stack Overflow 27.9k 27.9k 1818 gold badges106106 silver badges159159 bronze badges
- Emacs 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 546 546 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 387 387 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Bicycles 357 357 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 325 Git Commit Messages: 50/72 Formatting
- 174 Data Modeling with Kafka? Topics and Partitions
- 108 Ruby - UTF-8 file encoding
- 107 `gem install therubyracer` fails on Mac OS X Lion
- 107 Perfect 100% width of parent container for a Bootstrap input?
- 99 Best way to pretty print a hash
- 89 Optional line-breaking HTML entity that is always invisible
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.