Some areas of experience: networking (from applications side and from OS/protocol stack side,) multithreading, embedded/realtime, ARM, APIs, testing, continuous integration and documentation.
- Stack Overflow 12.3k 12.3k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 379 379 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Super User 264 264 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Different 203 203 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 183 183 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Float or decimal for prices?
- 36 How do I determine if two convex polygons intersect?
- 28 Win32 API for getting the language(localization info) of the OS?
- 21 How can I verify that a value is present in an array (list) in Perl?
- 19 Public operator new, private operator delete: getting C2248 "can not access private member" when using new
- 19 What is the difference between make and gcc?
- 16 Why can't we declare a static variable within a structure in the C programming language?
- View more network posts →