Dr. Martin von Gagern.
Studied computer sciences, obtained a PhD in mathematics, currently a Google site reliability engineer.
- Stack Overflow 52.8k 52.8k 1515 gold badges130130 silver badges257257 bronze badges
- Mathematics 37k 37k 77 gold badges7171 silver badges142142 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 3.7k 3.7k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 224 Direct way of computing clockwise angle between 2 vectors
- 148 More options when flagging for migration
- 117 Add "Flag as Other" checkbox to "Vote to Close as Off-Topic" dialog
- 109 command to zip multiple directories into individual zip files
- 101 How to disassemble one single function using objdump?
- 93 How to automatically include all 2-way interactions in a glm model in R
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.