Christian, Husband, Father, Web Developer
Fan of Texas Rangers (baseball), NASCAR, science fiction, Apple, the Oxford comma, and all manner of esoterica and ephemera.
That may be the only sentence on the internet with "NASCAR" and "Oxford" in it.
Well…two sentences, rather.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 25 '12 at 21:31
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 514 514 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Different 326 326 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Sports 251 251 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 186 186 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Multiple !important class declarations and precedence
- 14 iOS7 Contacts Have All Disappeared
- 13 Does the abbreviation for Saint in a church name require a period?
- 12 iOS7 Contacts Have All Disappeared
- 10 NBA MVP, Finals MVP and Champion
- 8 Making KineticJS stage of variable width OR update stage on resize
- 7 CSS @font-face absolute URL from external domain: fonts not loading in firefox
- View more network posts →