Was a computer enthusiast (2012), and then went for chemistry olympiad (2014). Took chemistry courses (2016), but got somewhat bored of them (2018). Eventually, I'm back to computer but with more programming (2019). I'm a software developer now.
- If I were a simp, I'd be a TypeScript simp.
- That profile picture has been there since 2012.
- I don't exit Vim. I restart my machine to exit vim.
In front of my computer
Member for 8 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '12 at 12:03
- Ask Ubuntu 2.9k 2.9k 77 gold badges2929 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.5k 2.5k 66 gold badges2626 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Mathematics 265 265 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 205 205 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 67 Is there a benchmark tool for Ubuntu?
- 49 What are the differences between sudo, su, visudo, chroot, and gksu?
- 47 Ping for 4 times
- 46 Why do the names of most chemical elements end with -um or -ium?
- 30 Why do transition elements make colored compounds?
- 25 What is the IUPAC nomenclature of alkane with large numbers of C atoms (more than 200)?
- 17 Anomalous electronic configuration of platinum
- View more network posts →