Master of the bleedin' obvious... Also I've been supporting Macs since 1990. So ask me how to upgrade the memory in a Mac SE or install fonts in System 6. And PCs since 1995. Funny how many questions could be solved by typing the question into a search engine.
- Ask Different 16.8k 16.8k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 441 441 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Super User 264 264 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Server Fault 146 146 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 111 111 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 How to emulate mouse right-click in Microsoft Remote Desktop?
- 27 Lost my Downloads folder both from Dock and Finder
- 25 Stuck with an old version of MacOS
- 24 I need to disable my main keyboard as one letter is not working and it's out of warranty
- 22 What does "Reinstall macOS" do, exactly?
- 20 I think my MacBook Pro battery was replaced by Apple's service team. How do I check that?
- 20 How do you move up one folder in Finder?
- View more network posts →