I'm a data scientist with about around 12 years of daily experience programming in scripting languages like
R, a good understanding of computer science theory, a decent understanding of statistics theory, some experience with molecular biology and medicine (high depth in neurooncology), and some exposure to cheminformatics.
San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 21 at 4:21
Top network posts
- 22 sudo killall coreaudiod MAde it so I don't have any volume at all
- 11 Meaning of BWA-MEM MAPQ scores
- 5 What are ways to speed up seaborns pairplot
- 5 Is it possible to use the 'screen' command to work with files on an encrypted home directory?
- 5 How do I disable the media keys (play, pause, skip, etc.) on the macOS login window?
- View more network posts →