Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '18 at 15:02
- Unix & Linux 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 787 787 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 655 655 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 264 264 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 216 216 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 336 Can rsync resume after being interrupted?
- 22 Enter to open a file in Finder
- 19 Cannot get rsync exclude option to exclude dir
- 11 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 10 ADFS spring-saml No AssertionConsumerService is configured on the relying party
- 8 NTFS; marking sectors bad using Linux
- 8 Change default installation location to install xCode
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 14 '19