Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '18 at 15:02
- Unix & Linux 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 717 717 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 645 645 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 264 264 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 206 206 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 323 Can rsync resume after being interrupted?
- 21 Enter to open a file in Finder
- 17 Cannot get rsync exclude option to exclude dir
- 9 ADFS spring-saml No AssertionConsumerService is configured on the relying party
- 8 NTFS; marking sectors bad using Linux
- 7 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- 7 Change default installation location to install xCode
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.