Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '18 at 15:02
- Unix & Linux 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge88 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 577 577 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 521 521 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 229 229 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Different 196 196 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 272 Can rsync resume after being interrupted?
- 19 Enter to open a file in Finder
- 15 Cannot get rsync exclude option to exclude dir
- 8 NTFS; marking sectors bad using Linux
- 7 How do I target a specific driver for libata kernel parameter modding?
- 7 ADFS spring-saml No AssertionConsumerService is configured on the relying party
- 7 Why is setTimeout(fn, 0) sometimes useful?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.