I'm a user experience researcher with deep experience in understanding enterprise users, Mac users, and mobile users. I have experience in qualitative methodologies including contextual inquiries, interviews, focus groups, site visits, field work, usability studies, and co-design.
Mountain View, CA
Member for 6 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 13 '15 at 18:19
Top network posts
- 79 Coworker CCs boss on trivial email correspondence
- 34 My boss started sending me IMs to my private account. How should I deal with this?
- 33 Staying relevant as a UX designer at my company
- 27 How to ask software team for basic yet important tasks without lowering morale?
- 26 How can I tell a coworker to stop making awkward sexual jokes?
- 17 Is it okay to withhold previous salary information during the interview process?
- 17 Is it good idea to send user password upon register?
- View more network posts →