Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computer Science 19.8k 19.8k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Academia 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- German Language 223 223 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 206 206 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 What to do when your student is convinced that he will be the next Einstein?
- 59 How to show that a function is not computable?
- 56 How to prove a language is regular?
- 52 How to define quantum Turing machines?
- 51 Why polynomial time is called "efficient"?
- 42 Software to use for creating posters for academic conferences?
- 40 Decision problems vs "real" problems that aren't yes-or-no
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.