Started out working mostly with JVM languages, but have since (successfully) made it a professional goal to work on other stacks (Rails, Django, Phoenix).
My favourite OOP language is Ruby. My favourite functional language is Elixir, but I think Haskell is very beautiful too. My favourite systems language is Rust.
Top network posts
- 85 Is using java Map.containsKey() redundant when using map.get()
- 11 What features of Mavericks are beneficial to you?
- 9 Scala testable code with inheritance and mixins
- 6 Debugging Scala code with simple-build-tool (sbt) and IntelliJ
- 5 How does Enumerable#sum avoid floating point rounding errors?
- 5 Shallow copy all but one entry from groovy map
- View more network posts →