“No, no help at all. C++ is our choice and that's that. If you try to port Objective-C you'll find you can't make it practical without our help — and that, you'll have none of. Objective-C is a dead end.”
— Apple executive, personal communication, 1989.
- Stack Overflow 30.1k 30.1k 2626 gold badges127127 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Mathematica 11.7k 11.7k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Ask Different 9.4k 9.4k 4545 gold badges106106 silver badges201201 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 9.1k 9.1k 1212 gold badges4545 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Physics 4.3k 4.3k 33 gold badges2525 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 463 Can I force pip to reinstall the current version?
- 158 Why don't electrons crash into the nuclei they "orbit"?
- 117 Are there other "fun" packages like the "coffee stains" package?
- 116 Can I redefine a command to contain itself?
- 101 What rules does Pandas use to generate a view vs a copy?
- 89 What are the risks of running 'sudo pip'?
- 81 Latest 'pip' fails with "requires setuptools >= 0.8 for dist-info"
- View more network posts →