I am now a grad student at the University of Ottawa. I recently graduated with a Master's in Computer Science from the University of Ottawa, after earning an Honors Bachelor of Science with double majors in Computer Science and Logic and a minor in Math from the University of Toronto. Most of my Saturday nights are spent writing hobby code (right now, my fascination is with Evolutionary Algorithms) - which speaks to the lack of my social life.
I love to learn new things. Paradoxically, don't enjoy reading more than 10 pages per new topic (much to my disappointment). I have therefore developed an ability to speed read - something that the readability and speed read it bookmarklets have helped with.
- Stack Overflow 66.2k 66.2k 1818 gold badges101101 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 860 860 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 746 746 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Super User 733 733 33 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 258 258 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2407 Catch multiple exceptions in one line (except block)
- 224 Python concatenate text files
- 127 Check if key exists and iterate the JSON array using Python
- 79 Python Module Import: Single-line vs Multi-line
- 72 replacing text in a file with Python
- 59 Rounding down integers to nearest multiple
- 55 n-grams in python, four, five, six grams?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 7 '13