I am now a grad student at the University of Ottawa. I recently graduated with a Master's in Computer Science from the University of Ottawa, after earning an Honors Bachelor of Science with double majors in Computer Science and Logic and a minor in Math from the University of Toronto. Most of my Saturday nights are spent writing hobby code (right now, my fascination is with Evolutionary Algorithms) - which speaks to the lack of my social life.
I love to learn new things. Paradoxically, don't enjoy reading more than 10 pages per new topic (much to my disappointment). I have therefore developed an ability to speed read - something that the readability and speed read it bookmarklets have helped with.
- Stack Overflow 88k 88k 2020 gold badges114114 silver badges208208 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 263 263 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2751 Catch multiple exceptions in one line (except block)
- 250 Python concatenate text files
- 157 Check if key exists and iterate the JSON array using Python
- 92 Python Module Import: Single-line vs Multi-line
- 74 replacing text in a file with Python
- 69 Rounding down integers to nearest multiple
- 64 n-grams in python, four, five, six grams?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 7 '13